Jobwise is Lodge Tikvah's first program at helping our members overcome any periods of unemployment. Bro Manny reminded us all that the highest form of Tzedakah is to enable someone to earn their own living, and Jobwise is our response. We have two areas, one for brothers to post jobs where they can help other brethren either directly or through a personal recommendation, and one area for brethren in need of a placement to briefly describe their skills and to link to their LinkedIn profile or other online resume.
A LE X
S E G A LL
Houston, Texas | www.linkedin.com/in/alex-segall
832.283.7322 | Alex.Segall94@gmail.com
Detail-oriented customer relationship builder with a proven track record of leading high-performing teams and enhancing
customer satisfaction. Skilled in training, maintaining quality standards, leading passionate teams, and project
management. Adept at cash handling and ensuring compliance with company standards.
STARBUCKS COFFEE COMPANY
Shift Supervisor 2018-Current
• Oversees daily operations, leading a team of up to seven employees in implementing and maintaining quality
standards, resulting in consistently high levels of customer satisfaction and excellent customer service.
• Ensures compliance with Starbucks's cash-handling policies and procedures, including opening and closing tills,
managing change, placing change orders, preparing deposits, and managing money stored in a safe.
• Manages inventory, ordering, and stock control, ensuring optimal levels of supplies.
• Conducts training sessions for new employees, fostering a positive and efficient work environment.
• Chosen to participate on the team of four trainers for new employees for Starbucks’s first drive-thru-only store in
the Houston region.
• Creates a positive, high-energy work environment to regularly earn weekly top ranking in drive-thru times for the
• Assists with internal promotions and provides input on career transitions, while overseeing performance
management within the team.
• Proficient in managing peak hours to optimize daily operations, contributing to increased weekly sales
performance resulting in being chosen to lead peak sales shifts.
Barista June 2013-November 2018
• Completed optional Coffee Master Certification to further my knowledge of Starbucks coffee beans and enhance
customer experience by being able to educate the consumer.
• Delivered exceptional customer service, creating and welcoming atmosphere for patrons.
• Operated cash registers, handled financial transactions, and maintained accurate cash balances.
• Collaborated with team members to ensure efficient workflow during peak hours.
TEXAS LIGHT AND SOUND
Sales and Installation Manager 2012-Current
• Collaborates with clients to understand their unique technical requirements and challenges, delivering customized
solutions that exceed customer expectations.
• Coordinates with a cross-functional team to ensure the successful implementation of solutions, resulting in
successful project completion and client satisfaction.
• Conducts product demonstrations and presentations, effectively communicating the technical features to clients.
• Successfully engaged with a discerning clientele of high-net-worth individuals, providing tailored services and
maintaining a high level of professionalism and discretion.
• Proactively expanded knowledge and skills by attending optional learning classes, demonstrating a dedication to
ongoing professional development.
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN PSYCHOLOGY (FORENSIC PSYCHOLOGY)
Arizona State University December 2023
• GPA 3.74, Magna Cum Laude
• Dean’s List of the New College of Interdisciplinary Arts, Fall 2023